Engineered utilising the most advanced profile on the market today, Helix represents the next evolutionary gene in multi-directional, stainless steel, twin-walled flexible flue liners approved for use with all solid fuels, gas and oil.
Designed to surpass the optimum performance standards for a Flexible Flue Liner, Helix has been rigorously tested by Britain’s leading test house to the following parameters:
- Truly multi-directional – Can be installed either way up due to it’s super smooth inner skin
- P1 Pressure tested (200 pascals) – Highest rated air tightness for flue liner in the UK
- Tested to be installed up to 20 metres – Maximum rating for strength in the UK
- Tested to hold nearly 100kg (and still passes a P1 pressure test) – It won’t unravel on installation!
- Flexibility tested up to 3 times it’s diameter – Demonstrates extreme flexibility and durability
- Tested for both wet and dry applications
- Thermal tested to T600 – Highest temperature rating for flue liner
View the full range of Helix Premium Flue Liner on the Flue Warehouse website.